Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Revival

It has now been more than 5 months since I have written in this blog.  Five months of our lives undocumented!  And so much has happened.  It is overwhelming to think about recording all the happenings, lessons learned, and blessings of the last five months.

Taylor and I kind of disappeared this last summer. We all but checkout out of email, facebook, social media, and cell phones for a couple months while we hibernated at the LaPorte Cabin.  As irresponsible as that may seem, it was lovely.  It was wonderful to get away with the man who is my entire life, and reevaluate where our lives together are going.  Because they are changing!

My goal is to succinctly recap the last several months in chronological order, more for my benefit than for anyone else's.  We have been too blessed to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment