Monday, September 23, 2013

We the Wii

In the MPA program we are placed into teams.  Each class is team based, and together we work towards good experiences and good grades.  The purpose of this structure is to prepare us to work in teams in a professional setting, and as such the program almost fabricates stressful situations for us to practice interpersonal skills. The faculty forewarn us of the difficulty of working with other personalities. Needless to say, I was duly worried.

But I needn't have worried! I was blessed beyond imagination.  I was placed on a team with INCREDIBLE people who I have so much to learn from.  We became immediate friends and worked well together.  Apart from school, we love each other and are invested in each other's lives.  We didn't learn as much as the professors probably intended - we just enjoyed being together.  The best part of my master's education is my association with fabulous people.

We the Wii:
Teren Taniuchi 
Allyson Robison
Christa Keele Cotterell
Alisa Hardy Orton
Jared Kelson
Delphine Bize Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment