Saturday, April 6, 2013

Thank you, Provo #1

Every time someone asks me where I am from, I instinctively answer "Reno." I love my hometown.  However, I realized recently that Provo has become a kind of hometown to me as well.  I have lived in Provo now since 2006 - seven years, with a hiatus to Chile.  That is a significant amount of time.  Taylor and I don't really know where we will end up, or even where we will be in a couple months from now.  If we leave Provo, we will be leaving an important place in our lives.

 I want to record every so often the reasons I am grateful for Provo, as they come to me.

Thank you, Provo #1

I love being close to the Salt Lake City Temple Square, and enjoying the lights during the Christmas Season. There has been nothing so nostalgic and festive as seeing the beautiful lights over the last 24 years.

Winter 2005
Winter 2006
Winter 2008
 But nothing has been so wonderful as being able to spend the Christmas season and enjoy the beautiful lights with the love of my life.  Taylor makes everything seem a little brighter.

Winter 2012







No comments:

Post a Comment