Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thanks, Sara.


It is the middle of the day, in the middle of the week.  I probably have things I should be doing.
But what do I do when I don't have time to do it all?
Stalk my favorite people, of course.

I just spent a long time looking at the blog of Sara Orton, my favorite brunette sister-in-law.  I am so grateful to have followed her into the Orton Family.  She paved a path for me....but also set a very high standard to uphold.

Looking at all of her blogposts really humbled me. I felt her happiness, spunk, and the strength of her testimony.  I realized that:

1) I need to be more grateful.
2) I need to be more optimistic.
3) I need to love my husband better.
4) I need to be more light-hearted.
5) I need to journal my happy little life.




I am grateful for good examples.  I am grateful for good family.  I am grateful that families are forever.  I am grateful to be visiting Spencer and Sara and Drew and Claire this weekend!

1 comment: