It is the middle of the day, in the middle of the week. I probably have things I should be doing.
But what do I do when I don't have time to do it all?
Stalk my favorite people, of course.
I just spent a long time looking at the blog of Sara Orton, my favorite brunette sister-in-law. I am so grateful to have followed her into the Orton Family. She paved a path for me....but also set a very high standard to uphold.
Looking at all of her blogposts really humbled me. I felt her happiness, spunk, and the strength of her testimony. I realized that:
1) I need to be more grateful.
2) I need to be more optimistic.
3) I need to love my husband better.
4) I need to be more light-hearted.
5) I need to journal my happy little life.